Tuesday, March 22, 2011

56 and counting!!


I only have 56 more days until I leave for the Missionary Training Center in Provo! It seems so soon, and I am so excited to go! I want to give a little shout out to my sister Cate, and her fiancée David! Congratulations you two! only 52 days until your wedding! This will be such a great day and I look forward to having Dave join the Todd family, even though he is pretty much a part of the family already. Cate and Jennifer both chose the best guys to marry.


But what's on the plan until May 18? Well there are about 30 days until school gets out so I am looking to enjoy Provo for a few more days with all of my friends before I start my 12 week stay here with no visits to Salt Lake, or anywhere outside of the MTC! Finals, Cate's graduation, the wedding. These next few weeks will be very busy! Hopefully we can get some golf in! I can't wait to enjoy these 56 days, but I can't wait until they're over!

No comments:

Post a Comment